Shadow Realm Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SRDA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:29 pm

In need of staff especially testers/teachers and Mods!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano Shuuya
Founder
Founder
Kano Shuuya

In need of staff especially testers/teachers and Mods!  Empty
PostSubject: In need of staff especially testers/teachers and Mods!    In need of staff especially testers/teachers and Mods!  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Hey everyone I just wanted to draw your attention to our staff applications found as a sticky in this section. We need Testers, Teachers, and Mods. With the amount of users coming in the staff can't always be on to test and we need people who can test those people while we aren't on or while we're busy! Feel free to fill out the application so that it can be reviewed. Note if you apply for Mod you will be expected to test if no testers/Admins are available and you are available to. You will be notified be the staff if your application has been accepted or denied. Please only submit one application at a time to make our jobs easier. If you have been rejected please wait one week to submit a new application. That's all for this announcement just fill out an application if you're interested!

Add: Application form link https://shadowrealmacademy.board-directory.net/t4-staff-application#6 post your applications in this thread
Back to top Go down

In need of staff especially testers/teachers and Mods!
Page 1 of 1